The Cottages of Beavercreek Amenity Spotlight
The Cottages of Beavercreek has several amazing amenities that you can enjoy all year long.
These amenities include:
- Walking paths throughout
- Large maintained lake with fountain in entrance
- Smaller fountain with benches in green space
- Large private dog park with doggy drinking water refill station. For use of Cottages homeowners only.
- 20’x20′ lighted Pergola with stamped concrete and stone gas pit (Rocking chairs coming spring 2021)
- Convenience of location – Nestled away but close to interstates and The Greene Towne Center.
All the above mentioned amenities are meant to bring your HOA dues low for a long lasting and low cost maintenance free lifestyle.
The homeowner’s association will take care of:
- Snow removal of all blacktop, driveways, front walks, and all community sidewalks
- Lawn and landscape maintenance. (mulching, mowing, weed removal, grass fertilization, and leaf removal)
- Hazard and liability insurance on common areas.
- Care of all common grounds
- Reserve fund for future improvements/replacements. (Routine exterior calking, future roof shingle replacement, overall maintenance of home and community)
- Real estate taxes on common grounds.
The Cottages of Beavercreek is now building in phase 2 and offering more exciting and up to date interior finishes for you to choose. Come visit today, model open daily or call/text/email Karri Sizemore, the trusted new home specialists at the Cottages.
Share this Post