Cottages of Beavercreek
Click for full size image
Cottages of Beavercreek
2 - 2.5 Bathrooms
1 - 2 Stories
1,463 - 1,678 SQFT Range
Welcome to The Cottages of Beavercreek
The Cottages is a beautiful green space community with walking paths, a beautiful lake with fountain, a private dog park, and so much more. Maintenance-free means no yard work and a very low HOA. What more could you ask for?
These cottage style patio homes feature shake-style siding, gabled roofs, decorative raised panel garage doors, and concrete driveways. Every home comes standard with nine-foot custom textured ceilings and tray ceilings in the master bedroom. All master suites include dual vanities and walk-in closets. Every home is pre-wired for audio, cable, phone, and high-speed internet. You also have the option to add a gas fireplace in the living room and a retractable awning over the concrete patio.
The Cape Cod Floorplan:
∙ 1,463 sq. ft. of Living Space
∙ 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
∙ Bonus Flex Room (perfect for an office!)
This one-story floor plan is reserved for end homesites and exclusively offers a private entrance through a covered front porch. Additionally, it includes a large 16′ x 8′ rear concrete patio. Perfect for entertaining! This patio can also be converted into a heated and cooled sunroom as an addition to the space.
The Chesapeake Floorplan:
∙ 1,678 sq. ft. of Living Space
∙ 2 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms
∙ Flexible Open Loft Space
This two-story home is highlighted by a grand entrance that is open through both levels. A rare feature, this floorplan is a dual-master bedroom plan where both bedrooms include private en-suites. The design also includes vaulted ceilings with skylights in the living room where you have the option for a two-story gas fireplace. Directly off the main level you step out onto a 12’ x 8’ deck or concrete patio. Perfect for enjoying the weather.
Questions? I CAN HELP!
Sales Agent: Bronwyn Graham-Duteil
Hours: Monday-Thursday 12pm-6pm
The Cottages of Beavercreek are 5 minutes from
There is easy access to and from the highway and is situated between Columbus & Cincinnati.
The Greene Town Center
The Greene is an open-air mixed use shopping center with over 100 merchants, restaurants, and live music in the Town Square.
The Cinemark Theater
The Cinemark is a 14 auditorium movie theater featuring luxury recliners and extendable footrests.
Recreation & Fitness
- Kettering Rec Center - A nearby facility featuring aerobics and fitness rooms, a walk/run track, a multipurpose gymnasium, an Ice Arena, a lap pool and spa, meeting rooms, and more.
- Esporta Fitness - A fitness club featuring personal training, group classes, a pool & sauna, indoor cycling, basketball, and racquetball.
Parks & Recreation
- Indian Riffle Park - An amenity-rich local park featuring bike & walking paths, a disc golf course, a skating area, a fishing pond, and picnic shelters.
The Funny Bone
A local comedy club and restaurant offering your favorite all-American fare while presenting nationally recognized acts and fresh up and comers on a nightly basis.
Rosewood Arts Center
A top-notch Cultural Arts Center offering over 400 classes annually for both adults and youth. This state of the art facility features a black and white darkroom, ceramics, glass and jewelry studios, and a performance theater. Additionally, the gallery includes an 1800 sq ft exhibition space for local, regional, and national artists.
- Thoughtfully Designed Green Spaces
- Beautiful Lake with Center Fountain
- Walking and Jogging Paths
- Sitting area with Waterfall Fountain
- Private Fenced in Dog Park
- Pet Waste Stations
- Designated Guest Parking Spaces Throughout
- Gas Firepit Gathering Space with Rocking Chairs under a beautiful Pergola
- Private Winding Drive ending in a cul-de-sac, Surrounded by Mature Trees