Two Successful Communities Almost Sold Out!
Take advantage of the benefits of purchasing a brand new, maintenance-free, luxury townhome or patio home in a premier Charles Simms Community, Twin Lakes West in Washington Township or The Cottages at Yankee Trace in Centerville, before they sell out!
Distinct advantages of purchasing in a community near close-out are:
• The builder saves some of their best locations for last!
• The builder is often anxious to sell out so offers closing specials!
• And, after sell-out, community values tend to go up as resales in a community often have a hard time competing with the builder’s offer to pay closing costs, the newer features, the ability to choose your finishes, and the full one-year builder warranty!
At Twin Lakes West, only 3 homes remain, all of which offer stylish urban design on three levels of luxury living set in an active, suburban townhome community in Washington Township. Along with a large lake with perimeter lighting and a fountain, there is a heated swimming pool with lap lanes and a large sunning area. Other features appreciated by townhome owners include a gazebo, extensive walking paths, wooded and open green space parks, a wooded picnic area, and scenic views of the surrounding area.
Choose from two floor plans, both of which feature an urban loft feel:
• The Erie, with two bedrooms, an optional recreation room on the first level with walk-out to a patio, 1-car garage, and deck.
• The Superior, with a master suite; 2 bedrooms; an optional recreation room on the first level with walk-out to a patio; a large, open living level and deck, and a 2-car garage.
Only 2 homes remain at The Cottages at Yankee Trace, conveniently located near the heart of Centerville and well positioned between Cincinnati and Dayton! Surrounded by the lush greenery of Yankee Trace golf course, The Cottages, is a quiet, private enclave, tucked away yet near interstates, restaurants, retail, banks, groceries, and parks! Don’t miss this opportunity to select YOUR Cottage and begin enjoying the wide range of amenities offered in Yankee Trace including walking, biking, swimming, tennis, and golf!
Choose from two floor plans, both featuring a coastal feel:
• The Augusta ranch, with a master suite, 2 bedrooms and a 3rd bay in the garage.
• The Highland, with a first floor master suite, loft, 2 bedrooms plus an area to finish as a 4th bedroom, or recreation area.
And, as an extra bonus, living in one of these communities means you could save $$$ on ENERGY costs! Visit our Website and click on the Energy Efficiency tab on our Home Page to learn more about Simms Development’s best energy conservation practices.
Contact our professional sales representative, Bronwyn Graham-Duteil, to take advantage of close-out specials! Call 937-350-5270 or email Bronwyn at email@example.com.
Share this Post