It’s easy to see why people love living in Washington Township in Southwest Ohio! Here are our top reasons why we think you would love calling Twin Lakes West home!
1. Twin Lakes West – Twin Lakes West homes offer three levels of luxury living set in an exciting townhome community in the heart of Washington Township. Stylish urban design and energy efficiency distinguish our newest homes. Charles Simms Development is a RESNET Energy Smart Builder and employs Green Building Practices which include using energy efficient insulation, appliances, furnace, windows, and water conserving faucets and shower heads – all adding up to over a 30 percent savings to the homeowner!
2. No City Income Tax – What more need we say!
3. Washington Township Recreation Center – Get fit in 2015! So many cool classes and programs for all ages and interests! Aquatics, Art, Dance, Theater, Sports, Sports Leagues for Youth and Adults, Summer Camps, Town Hall Theater, AND MORE! Check out their Website
4. Schools – There are many private, parochial, and public school choices in Washington Township-Centerville area. The Twin Lakes West Community is right across the street from the brand new Dayton Christian Academy.
5. Washington-Centerville Library – One of the top public libraries in Ohio, we suggest checking out the library’s blogs to keep up to date on the latest library happenings! Check out their Website: http://www.wclibrary.info/welcome/index.asp
6. Hithergreen Senior Center – Founded to enrich the lives of older adults, Hithergreen is where you can meet new friends, promote your health and vitality, learn new skills, travel to interesting locations, actively participate in your community, and share your talents and interests, – all in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
7. Centerville-Washington Historical Society – The Society is an active and interested group of citizens helping to preserve the community’s history, while continuing to learn new things about the community and about history in general. Centerville is home to Ohio’s largest collection of early stone buildings!
8. Centerville-Washington Diversity Council – Their mission – to celebrate and promote an inclusive, diverse, and welcoming community for people who live, work, and worship in Centerville and Washington Township. They hold annual Martin Luther King breakfasts and have a variety of programs and forums about Scotland, Mexico, the Middle East, and other locations.
9. Centerville-Washington Park District – Preserving open space throughout the community is the foundation of the Centerville-Washington Park District’s mission. Recently, they announced a land donation to the Park District by the William and Dorothy Yeck Family Foundation which will become the District’s 50th park! Check out all 50 parks on their website at the link above.
10. Close to Austin Landing –In addition to being the preferred location within the Dayton-Cincinnati corridor for many of the area’s largest and most recognized firms, Austin Landing is where people come to create memories. The place to be to work, live, shop and play, this 142-acre development is ideally located with convenient access to the interstates that connect the area’s population. Here, top-tier restaurants, retail, entertainment, residences, hospitality and offices blend to create an electric atmosphere designed to ensure an impressive experience. Check out their Website at the link above.
Contact our Professional Sales Representative, Stephanie Dietz, to explore the possibilities of homeownership at Twin Lakes West. She is ready to help you make your personal color and upgrade selections for your new home. Market Homes are available now!
Model: 1789 Placid Drive, Washington Township, OH 45458
Hours: Mon-Thurs, 12-6 and Fri-Sun, 12-5
Share this Post