Come see for yourself why Springboro, Ohio, was named one of the Best Suburbs in America by Business Insider Magazine. Coming in at #10, Springboro boasts great schools, big city amenities, and a small-town atmosphere. It has a median household income of $95,406 and an average commute time of 25 minutes to Cincinnati and 15 minutes to Downtown Dayton.
Here are our top reasons to love living in Springboro and why we think you will love calling Parkside Row home!
1. Parkside Row!
2. Great Schools! Read their Quality Profile 2014-2015 on-line for a snapshot of Springboro School System’s operations and achievements.
3. Walkability AND Bike-ability! – Springboro has been active with numerous plans and initiatives to be a more walkable and bike-able community. Check out the Bicycle Plan on the City of Springboro’s Website.
4. Urban Forest! Springboro has two certified Arborists on staff that are ready to help anyone with tree questions or concerns. Recently, the City planted 10 Yoshino Cherry Trees at Gardner Park – right across from Parkside Row – part of a cooperative venture between the Dayton area and Japan called “Operation 1000 Cherry Trees”.
5. Safety! SafeWise Report ranked Springboro #8 Safest Place to Live in Ohio. SafeWise used the most recent FBI crime data from 2011, population, and other ranking factors, like unique safety initiatives and security programs implemented within the past few years, to complete their report.
6. Golf! Nestled in the gentle rolling hills of Springboro is Heatherwoode Golf Club, an 18-hole Championship course, friendly and accommodating for all skill levels and abilities. Each hole offers dynamic views of Warren County and Springboro residents receive discounts toward membership.
7. Christmas! The annual Christmas in Historic Springboro Festival is held the weekend before Thanksgiving and is recognized as the largest three day Holiday Festival in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana, attracting over 50,000 visitors! Family-oriented and traditional, the festival is for the enjoyment of residents of Springboro and the surrounding area. It is a not-to-be-missed Christmas shopping experience that shows off Springboro’s historic center of town, all decked out for the holidays!
8. Parks! The City of Springboro operates and maintains six recreational parks with soccer fields, tennis and basketball courts, baseball/softball diamonds, playground areas, picnic shelters, and walking trails. North Park offers a summer concert series in July and theatre under the stars in August.
9. Good Eats! Located in the heart of downtown since 1963, K & W Drive-In is a much loved destination, especially for summer ice cream and shave ice. Another favorite spot is Donut Haus, recently renovated. For other good eating choices check out Springboro’s Chamber of Commerce Website.
10. History! Springboro was founded in 1815 and, as a Quaker Community, it naturally became a safe haven on the Underground Railroad. The city had more safe houses for runaway slaves than any other place in Ohio, a source of pride for area residents! For a walking tour of Historic Springboro check out their map available on the Chamber of Commerce Website. Also, this year marks Springboro’s 200th birthday celebration. Check out the planned events on Springboro’s Bicentennial Website.
11. Flight! The Wright “B” Flyer Museum and Dayton Wright Brothers Airport are based in Springboro, just a few miles south of Dayton, the birthplace of aviation. Wright “B” Flyer Inc. flies and displays look-alikes of the Wright brothers’ and the world’s first production airplane, the Wright Model “B” Flyer. Their hangar is a free museum with historic pictures and objects relevant to the Wright Brothers Aircraft. If you would like to try your hand at flying the Wright’s Model “B” aircraft, you can try their simulator! http://www.wright-b-flyer.org/.
12. Dinner Theater! People travel long distances to enjoy LaComedia’s famed delicious menus and fabulous theater and musical productions.
If Springboro sounds like the place you would love to live, contact our Sales Professional at Parkside Row:
Model Now Open!
Mon – Thurs, 12-6
Fri – Sun, 12-5
Share this Post