Dayton-area residents have a serious case of cabin fever, and it’s Urban Nights to the rescue! This free event will take place throughout downtown Dayton, the Oregon District and Wright-Dunbar Business Village. Urban Nights showcases all downtown has to offer, including urban living, dining, shopping, and arts and entertainment.
Charles Simms Development is adding to the excitement with the grand opening of our brand new model home at Patterson Place. Jennifer Phillips of Interior Renaissance worked with Charlie to select custom finishes for a Brickstone townhome, the newest floorplan at Patterson Place. Priced from just $114,900, this three-level home features an open floor plan that flows from the eat in kitchen to a living level wood deck. An enormous master bedroom features a trey ceiling and attached bath. Exposed ceiling trusses and exposed interior brick pump up the urban style.
New home buyers at Patterson Place can take advantage of a 10-year property tax exemption, making it more affordable than ever to live in Downtown Dayton. And with RiverScape and the Dayton Dragons just steps from your front door, you’ll find yourself in the center of all the action.
Urban Nights is happening Friday, May 9, from 5 to 10 p.m. More than 30,000 people are expected to pack the streets, so come join the fun. Stop by the new Patterson Place model Grand Opening at 218 Keelboat Court, and enter to win one of 5 pairs of tickets to see the Dayton Dragons!
Urban Nights Happenings:
- Tours of downtown’s urban living spaces, including the brand new model at Patterson Place: 218 Keelboat Court.
- Eclectic art in downtown galleries.
- Specials at downtown’s unique restaurants, nightlife and retail shops.
- Live entertainment, cultural arts, creative cuisine, and more in the Wright-Dunbar Business Village.
- Urban Bikes @ Urban Nights bike ride leaving at 6 p.m. from Fifth Third Field and ending at Fashion Boulevard on St. Clair Street.
- Architectural Selfie Scavenger Hunt — a fun way to see downtown’s unique architecture.
- The Great Dayton Adventure Race, an urban scavenger hunt from Five Rivers MetroParks.
- Sideshow 9 – a celebration of music and art in Dayton at the Yellow Cab building.
- UrbanBuzz – stop by Kettering Tower and help shape future plans for the city through interactive feedback activities.
Share this Post