It’s not hard to see why Springboro, Ohio, was named one of the Best Suburbs in America by Business Insider Magazine. Springboro boasts great schools, big city amenities, and a small-town atmosphere. It has a median household income of $95,406 and an average commute time of 25 minutes to Cincinnati and 15 minutes to Downtown Dayton.
Here are our top 10 reasons to love living at Parkside Row in Springboro!
- With its urban loft detail, and suburban convenience and location, Parkside Row gives you the best of both worlds. These maintenance-free, two and three bedroom townhomes, each have a 2-car attached garage.
- Our Limited Time Builder Bonus incentive at Parkside Row in Springboro includes a Gourmet kitchen, paid closing costs and FREE options up to $6,500! This amazing opportunity will be short-lived… so act fast!
- Gardner Park. This 15-acre slice of heaven is right next door to Parkside Row. Plus, the City of Springboro operates other recreational parks with soccer fields, tennis and basketball courts, baseball/softball diamonds, playground areas, picnic shelters, and walking trails.
- Dorothy Lane Market is across the street from Parkside Row. Talk about convenient!
- Proximity to employment. Do you work at Dayton Children’s South? Then Parkside Row is just what you’re looking for! It’s literally minutes away. I-75 is just around the corner, too.
- Walk- and bike-ability. Springboro has instituted numerous plans and initiatives to be a more walkable and bikeable community. Check out the Bicycle Plan on the City of Springboro’s Website.
- Good food. Springboro is home to a variety of restaurants, from K & W Drive-In to the Donut Haus, the Boro Bistro to City Barbecue.
- SafeWise Report ranked Springboro #17 Safest Place to Live in Ohio. SafeWise used the most recent FBI crime data from 2014, population, and other ranking factors, like unique safety initiatives and security programs implemented within the past few years.
- There’s plenty to do in Springboro, whether you like dinner theatre at La Comedia or the sites on the walking tour of Historic Springboro or the airplanes at the Wright B Flyer Museum. If you’re a movie lover, you’ll be happy to know that Austin Landing is adding a 12 screen movie theater soon!
- Heatherwoode Golf Club, an 18-hole Championship course, is set amid the rolling hills of Springboro. A friendly and accommodating club, each hole offers gorgeous views of Warren County. Springboro residents receive discounts toward membership.
Simms Development builds new urban townhomes in downtown Dayton and other surrounding areas including Centerville and Springboro, OH. Please visit www.simmsdev.com for more information.
Share this Post