Click for full size image
3 - 4 Beds
2 - 3.5 Bathrooms
1 - 2 Stories
2,046 - 2,626 SQFT Range
Live in Luxury, Savannah Place at Yankee Trace
An oasis within the prestigious master community centered around a 27-hole golf course, Savannah Place features 44 attached patio homes and is situated on 14 beautiful acres within the Premier Yankee Trace Community in Centerville, OH. Bringing a flair of southern architecture to the Dayton area, this new development features metal roofing with spires at the peaks and dental trim plus transom windows above the glass panel front door. The Savannah Place community is near the beautifully landscaped boulevard entrance, close to the Swim and Tennis Centers.
The Banyan Floorplan:
∙ 2,046 sq. ft. of Living Space
∙ 3 Bedrooms
∙ 2 Bathrooms
This one-story open floorplan features a substantial 7’ island in the kitchen and an extra-large walk-in closet for the master. A unique design detail, this plan includes a three-bay garage which holds huge potential for hobby vehicles, a workshop, or storage space. Additionally, this design incorporates a cased opening to a large 17′ x 10′ sunroom and additional 225 sq ft rear concrete patio- a great space for entertaining!
The Savannah Floorplan:
∙ 2,626 sq. ft. of Living Space
∙ 3- 4 Bedrooms
∙ 2.5- 3.5 Bathrooms
This two-story floorplan shows off in the family room with grand 20-foot ceilings and a gas fireplace that spans the entire height. Just beyond, the loft invites you upstairs with gorgeous wrought iron railings and leads to a spacious media room with wet bar. Optionally, you can swap the media room for a 4th bedroom and additional full bath. This design also includes a large 15.5′ x 11.5′ cased opening sunroom that connects you outside to a large 225 sq ft concrete patio.
Questions? I CAN HELP!
Sales Agent: Bronwyn Graham-Duteil
Hours: 12:00PM - 6:00PM
Savannah Place At Yankee Trace is 10 minutes OR LESS from
- Austin Landing - A hub for entertainment, shopping and eating in the Cin-Day corridor offering an unparalleled collection of restaurants and daily shopping needs. Everything from daily grocery and home good needs to specialty gifts from local retailers and service providers such as a hair salon and a nail spa.
Parks & Recreation
- Several Centerville-Washington Township Parks: Robert F. Mays Park, Stubbs Park, Holes Creek Park, Oak Creek South Park, Oak Grove Park, and several other amenity rich parks that include multi-use trails, a dog park, gazebos, a sunflower field, streams, boardwalks, picnic shelters, an archery range and an amphitheater.
- State of the Art 12 screen luxury cinema with reclining leather seats, a full bar, and gourmet menu that will deliver food right to your seat.
Recreation & Fitness
- Coffman YMCA - Fitness center featuring an indoor track, two indoor swimming pools and a waterslide, three basketball courts, an indoor family play land, a dedicated cycling studio, outdoor activities as well as weightlifting, cardio machines, and much more.
- Washington Township RecPlex - Offerings include a 50,000-square-foot natatorium with two indoor pools, water flume and corkscrew slides, two gymnasiums, an indoor climbing wall, two multipurpose rooms and a kitchen.
- Whole Foods
- Sam’s Club
- Dorothy Lane Market
- Arrow Wine and Spirits
- Austin Landing Bike Hub - A 1,300 square foot stone structure that includes space for at least 20 bikes, air-conditioned rest rooms, lockers, benches, a repair station and a water fountain servicing the regional bike trail winds around Austin Landing’s north, west and south sides.
- Part of the larger Yankee Trace Premier Community comprised of 150 acres of natural preserve with 12 different sections and is centered around an award winning 27 hole golf course.
- The picturesque landscape includes a duel-ended practice center featuring a “members’ only” short game performance arena and three indoor simulators for year round game improvement.
- 32,000 square foot clubhouse providing a natural setting for business meeting during the week and a luxurious setting for special events on weekends
- The Restaurant hosts a popular brunch every Sunday and seasonal dinner events
- Homeowners receive a 10% discount on annual memberships to the golf course
- Miles of paved hiker/biker trails throughout
- Walkable to 2 Private Swimming Pools
- Professional Tennis Courts and Pickle Ball Court
- Resident Social Events
- Natural Wooded Boundaries
- Beautifully landscaped entrance with stone markers
- White Horse Park Fencing
- Gaslight Style Vintage Lighting