Click for full size image
3 - 4 Beds
2 - 3.5 Bathrooms
1 - 2 Stories
2,046 - 2,626 SQFT Range
Live in Luxury, Savannah Place at Yankee Trace
WE ARE NOW SOLD OUT. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OTHER COMMUNITIES.
This luxury development is an oasis within a prestigious master community centered around a 27-hole golf course. Savannah Place features 44 attached patio homes and is situated on 14 beautiful acres within the premier Yankee Trace Community in Centerville, OH. Bringing a flair of southern architecture to the Dayton, OH area, this new development features metal roofing with spires at the peaks and dentil trim plus transom windows above the glass panel front door. The Savannah Place community is near the beautifully landscaped boulevard entrance, close to the Swim and Tennis Centers.
The Banyan Floorplan:
∙ 2,046 sq. ft. of Living Space
∙ 3 Bedrooms
∙ 2 Bathrooms
This one-story open floor plan features a substantial 7’ island in the kitchen and an extra-large walk-in closet for the master bedroom. A unique design detail, this plan includes a three-bay garage which holds huge potential for hobby vehicles, a workshop, or storage space. Additionally, this design incorporates a cased opening to a large 17′ x 10′ sunroom and an additional 225 sq ft rear concrete patio. A great space for entertaining!
The Savannah Floorplan:
∙ 2,626 sq. ft. of Living Space
∙ 3- 4 Bedrooms
∙ 2.5- 3.5 Bathrooms
This two-story floor plan really shows off in the family room, with grand 20-foot ceilings and a gas fireplace that spans the entire height. Just beyond, the loft invites you upstairs with gorgeous wrought iron railings and leads to a spacious media room with wet bar. Optionally, you can swap the media room for a 4th bedroom and additional full bath. This design also includes a large 15.5′ x 11.5′ cased opening sunroom that connects you outside to a large 225 sq ft concrete patio.
Savannah Place At Yankee Trace is 10 minutes OR LESS from
- Austin Landing - A hub for entertainment, shopping, and eating in the Cin-Day corridor. Austin Landing offers an unparalleled selection of restaurants and shopping needs. Everything from daily grocery and home goods needs, to specialty local gift shops, and a hair salon and nail spa.
Parks & Recreation
There are several Centerville-Washington Township Parks: Robert F. Mays Park, Stubbs Park, Holes Creek Park, Oak Creek South Park, Oak Grove Park, and several others. Enjoy these amenity rich parks that include multi-use trails, a dog park, gazebos, a sunflower field, streams, boardwalks, picnic shelters, an archery range, and an amphitheater.
Cinepolis is a state of the art 12 screen luxury cinema with reclining leather seats, a full bar, and a gourmet food menu that will deliver right to your seat.
Recreation & Fitness
- Coffman YMCA - A fitness center featuring an indoor track, two indoor swimming pools with a waterslide, three basketball courts, an indoor family play land, a dedicated cycling studio, outdoor activities as well as weightlifting, cardio machines, and much more.
- Washington Township RecPlex - Offerings include a 50,000 sq ft natatorium with two indoor pools, a water flume and corkscrew slides, two gymnasiums, an indoor climbing wall, two multipurpose rooms, and a kitchen.
- Whole Foods
- Sam’s Club
- Dorothy Lane Market
- Arrow Wine and Spirits
Bike Hub at Austin Landing
A 1,300 square foot stone structure that includes space for at least 20 bikes, air-conditioned restrooms, lockers, benches, a repair station, and a water fountain servicing the regional bike trail. The trail winds around Austin Landing’s north, west and south sides.
- Part of the larger Yankee Trace Premier Community which comprises 150 acres of natural reserve in 12 different sections, and is centered around an award winning 27 hole golf course
- The picturesque landscape includes a dual-ended practice center featuring a “members’ only” short game performance arena and three indoor simulators for year round game improvement
- A 32,000 sq ft clubhouse providing a natural setting for business meetings during the week and a luxurious setting for special events on weekends
- The Restaurant hosts a popular brunch every Sunday and seasonal dinner events
- Homeowners receive a 10% discount on annual memberships to the golf course
- Miles of paved hiker/biker trails throughout
- Walkable to two private swimming pools
- Has professional tennis courts and a pickle ball court
- Resident social events to get to know your neighbors
- Natural wooded boundaries frame the community
- It has a beautifully landscaped entrance with stone markers
- White Horse Park fencing is available
- Has gaslight style vintage lighting throughout